[kwlug-disc] Awesome laptop concept

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 31 01:18:38 EDT 2021

Thanks Andrew.  Good timing... just when I am looking for mechanical
keyboard, due to carpet tunnel issue.

Question for you:
- When I configure on the website, I can see the letter and number
keys.  But, there are many blank keys.  Do you have to configure them
yourself?
- How long did it take you to get used to its layout?