[kwlug-disc] Awesome laptop concept

Steve Izma sizma at golden.net
Wed Jul 28 14:57:05 EDT 2021

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 01:00:01PM -0400, Ron Singh wrote:
> Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] Awesome laptop concept
>
> There is a local boy who does this:
> https://ergodox-ez.com/
> His name is Erez Zuckerman, the EZ comes from his initials I
> suppose. I don't own his products not have a vested interest in
> his company, but man, the ideals represented by his keyboards
> are quite awesome.

Thanks for this, Ron. This keyboard definitely has advantages
over the UHK. I'm going to keep my eye on it as well.

    -- Steve

--
Steve Izma
-

==
The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best – and
therefore never scrutinize or question.
    -- Stephen Jay Gould, *Full House: The Spread of Excellence
    from Plato to Darwin*, 1996