[kwlug-disc] finally, the linux desktop wins!

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 11:46:56 EDT 2021

Huh! I should have thought of you Charles, you to bug about a terminal --
see, I am after a working VT220/102 or Soroc IQ120/140 terminal to marry to
my Ferguson BigBoard. See this puppy:
http://dunfield.classiccmp.org/miscpm/fbbfeb82.jpg

I know I can use "anything" as a terminal and call it a day, but "anything"
is not quite the same thing as a real terminal:-)

I used to have a Volker-Craig 404 terminal but I gave it away to a fella
needing it for his Ampro Z80 SBC back in the day.
I cut my teeth on a Heath '89 terminal and an IQ120, so nirvana would be
one of those or a high-falutin' VT220..:-)

Thanks,

Ron S.