[kwlug-disc] finally, the linux desktop wins!

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 06:03:38 EDT 2021

Gord were those the pizza box style terminals? I think I bought one 20
years ago or so at the University surplus sale. The SGI and Sun machines
were always the first to go, but people overlooked those terminals... Funny
enough I Thi k we have a bunch of thin clients stashed away in CR. (even
some HP, but they're the smaller type).