[kwlug-disc] The Open Technology Fund is a front of the U.S. government.

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Fri Dec 10 04:14:30 EST 2021

On Thu, Dec 09, 2021 at 11:59:01PM -0500, Mikalai Birukou via kwlug-disc wrote:
> If you have been pushed into a particular thought by this article. Do
> articulate it here, with chained quotes. Either you will find missing links
> yourself, cause that is one kind of fallacies used here, or, we'll tell you
> missing events around Tor that are miss-characterized here.

I'm not sure what kind of thought you mean, but the funding connections
were interesting to me.

It doesn't mean that the technology can't be useful.  The internet itself
was funded by the US, DARPA.  But it's also useful to know where things
come from.  It will mean less surprise should things take an odd turn
in the future.

- Chris