[kwlug-disc] answering questions for complete strangers..

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 13:25:54 EDT 2021

So I was in KW Surplus earlier today, in the little electronics section
with the switches and the Arduino add-ons, etc., when some guy asked me "is
there anyplace else around here where I can get more of this stuff?"

I really couldn't give him an answer, other than "there used to be a cool
place on Lancaster but they changed it".

So.. to answer the question for my own curiosity, does anyone know of any
other stores in the KW area that would sell oddball electronics stuff?