[kwlug-disc] KDE Connect

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 14:02:11 EDT 2020

I have it running.  I get phone notifications pop up on my desktop, when
the phone rings media playback stops, I get media controls automatically in
my phone notifications, file transfers are (usually) easy to do

My biggest gripe is that I get the notifications over and over again (not
sure why, may be connectivity problems or an issue with my phone), and also
I get some notifications from both my phone and browser for stuff like
email and FB.

Mostly my phone wifi is off since I have a massive data plan

Brent