[kwlug-disc] KDE Connect

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:56:33 EDT 2020

Another topic --

I am not a big fan of KDE, preferring the Xfce desktop, but am rolling out
more Cinnamon than anything else to people who are willing/able to embrace
Linux.

A frequent request is connecting their cell phones to their desktops,
notifications, etc.

KDE Connect promises to do just that. I wonder, does anyone have any
experience with this feature that they are willing to share?

I see nothing in Cinnamon that replicate this feature, but I am 1 major rev
behind as the current Cimmanon matures a bit more.

Thanks,

Ron Singh