[kwlug-disc] laptops with Linux preinstalled

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:01:13 EDT 2020

Some interesting feedback on 2 Linux laptops from a Jason Evangelo of
Forbes, a 5-min listen --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RizvGLIVGQQ

Note his comments on the quality of the IPS display of the System76.

These are gorgeous systems, but the lack of a trackpoint is a dealbreaker
for me.

A good channel he has, worth the sub.

Thanks,

Ron S.