[kwlug-disc] Our DNS has gone crazy

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 15 14:24:33 EDT 2020

That is SUPER helpful. I am guessing that if I switch these entries
then I won't get bad information any more. I am going to try.

I can see in my DNS control panel that the nameservers are set to ns1
and ns2 (which are giving me bad information). But I do not understand
where whois is getting name server information. Is this something you
supply when you register for a domain?

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org