[kwlug-disc] Fuming and tor-rorists

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:31:52 EDT 2020

For you younger lads who have no idea what Chernobyl is about..  I highly
recommend that you watch
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7366338/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0 .     It's ten
episodes that will make you a different person.  Any one else on this list
is strongly encouraged to watch this show as well..

To the torrenting machines!!!