[kwlug-disc] Static site generators in Python

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Jun 14 11:16:16 EDT 2019

Here is a comparison of all the static site generators
https://www.staticgen.com/

Features vary. Some require content to be in flat files.
Most have no integrated CMS. So there is another list of those
https://headlesscms.org/

Is this an existing site? You can move it to your laptop or behind a
firewall, and then
use wget to generate an HTML copy of it, then move that to where it can be
served
statically.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin