[kwlug-disc] Jason's new book

lanny lanny at lannycox.com
Wed Jan 23 12:50:38 EST 2019

Congrats Jason! I really liked the "Apple-adjacent" information re: NeXTStep, OpenStep, and PA-RISC - I feel like that period of early-90s workstation computing tends to be neglected by most historians.
- Lanny
-------- Original message --------From: CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com> Date: 2019-01-21  3:19 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> Subject: [kwlug-disc] Jason's new book
Frequent KWLUG speaker Jason Eckert just finished a short (70 pages) book on "Escaping the Cult of Mac"; and it's a hilarious read.  I recommend that you check it out.
You can download it from his Github page:
https://github.com/jasoneckert/CultOfMac