[kwlug-disc] Jason's new book

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:05:22 EST 2019

Thanks Lanny!
Also, if anyone has any suggestions (no matter how small), corrections or
personal stories you want me to stick in this hilarious FLOSS farce of a
guide - send them my way, and I'll stick them in.
The reactions I've gotten from everywhere have ranged from "that was
freakin' hilarious, and true" (most of them) to "you filthy heathen!"
(mostly at Starbucks, startups and incubators).
I'm was thinking of having Choolee do up a cheeky cover for it like she did
for my profile pic (http://jasoneckert.net) - if anyone has any suggestions
about what should be on the cover, let me know, because honestly I have no
idea what to tell her other than "have fun with it."