[kwlug-disc] Having trouble with some Dell Precision T5600

Nickle, Brian brian at nickle.ca
Thu Jan 10 10:20:00 EST 2019

Disconnect everything from the mainboard.  Including RAM, cards, etc.  Add
the power supply cables.  Apply power you should get beep codes about
missing ram.  Power off the system. add 1 stick of ram back in. boot the
system.  continue to doe this adding only essential components until you
see the system post.