[kwlug-disc] DSL ISP in KW

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:36:05 EDT 2018

Thank you all for the valuable feed back, truly has been helpful. I will
likely stay with TekSavvy and ditch Netflash.

Interestingly, Acanac is refusing to hand over to TekSavvy, been about 4
days now of Tek haranguing Acanac, many excuses coming from
Acanac as to why the switchover has not been granted.

I will be very glad to leave Acanac behind despite their feverish attempts
to lure customers back by some very attractive offerings right now.

Thanks,

Ron Singh