[kwlug-disc] DSL ISP in KW

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:06:52 EDT 2018

I was a happy TekSavvy customer for some time but they seem to be charging
considerably more than the other players.  So a year or so ago I switched
to vMedia.  Pretty much the same sort of service for better prices.  Mind
you, I haven't checked prices in a few months...

But I do agree that they seem to be good at protecting users' rights, so I
keep them on my short list when I'm shopping around for an ISP.