[kwlug-disc] DSL ISP in KW

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:01:45 EDT 2018

I'm one of Techsavvy's first 5000 users, you'd have to pry my service out
of my hands they've been defending our internet freedoms for years.  I
think they they've slowed down in the last half decade though. All I know
is there's no funny business from them it seems, ever so I'm content.
Although if you ever need phone support, which there are very few reasons
you do... It's pretty much you're on your own.