[kwlug-disc] OT: XLR microphones and mic stands

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 26 16:59:13 EDT 2018

This is random, but does anybody have any XLR microphones and/or table
mic stands that they would be willing to let me borrow for a while? I
am organizing all-candidates meetings at The Working Centre and it
seems that they are short of working mics.

In the worst case I will rent some, but the hassle of getting to the
music store for five weeks is even more painful than spending
money.

We would need the microphones between September 12 and October 17. I
could make sure they are kept in relatively safe storage in between
the events.

- Paul

--
Municipal election information: https://waterlooregionvotes.org
(A few more volunteers could have a big impact. Can you help? Email me!)