[kwlug-disc] Carrytel.ca -- 70M/10M for $35/month

Brian Bentley bhbentley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 07:40:26 EST 2018

I am completing my 4th month with CarryTel. I have had 0 issues. Here's the
link to the RedFlags deal I used and I think William did too. I don't know
if it still works

http://www.carrytel.ca/rfd-special.aspx

(Note: the fee is for 30 days, not for a month.)

It is wonderful not to have to worry about bandwidth. I am at 290GB for
January - that would have killed me on my old Rogers plan.

Brian