[kwlug-disc] Linux & Linux admin for newbies

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jan 21 17:49:01 EST 2018

On the topic of money and getting started with Linux I just saw a tweet
from Marcel Gagné that he has started a Patreon to support his linux
video tutorial efforts:
* https://www.patreon.com/marcelgagne

His videos are online at a few places and cover a range of topics:
* http://cookingwithlinux.com/
* https://www.youtube.com/user/freethinkeratlarge

Andrew