[kwlug-disc] Linux & Linux admin for newbies

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 16:54:19 EST 2018

:-)

I totally agree, it's just that I have no idea how OSes hosted in a VM will
play for displaying properly(or at all) on external displays via the DP
port or the VGA port on the X220.

I have never tried it to see how well it plays, hence my suggestion of a
bigger drive(albeit a spinner) to do a multi-boot scenario.

Thanks,

Ron Singh
"in transit, via mobile comm device"