[kwlug-disc] OT: Experience with Chatr wireless?

znoteer at mailbox.org znoteer at mailbox.org
Tue Aug 21 12:23:19 EDT 2018

Hi Charles,

I'm a lurker from Montreal, so I don't know how well my experience will apply in KW.  I've been with chatr wireless since 2011.  I only ever extremely rarely do anything data with my phone (browsing, apps, web searches) so I can't tell you much about that aspect of what they provide.

For voice and text, however, they've got the job done for me.  I don't have any special issues with coverage, and I've been in the Laurentians with it.  I don't have a contract.  At the beginning of the month, I top up my account and am good to go.

Good luck,

--
znoteer
znoteer at mailbox.org