[kwlug-disc] OT: Experience with Chatr wireless?

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:12:47 EDT 2018

Does anyone have experience with Chatr wireless? We've been having
issues with Freedom mobile lately and are looking at switching 3
phones off, but don't want to be tied to a contract (we have 3
unlocked phones).

Our current plans with Freedom are unlimited Canada/US talk, text and
data. We could do without the data, but talk + text are important. We
looked at the family plans for Rogers/Telus but they seem a bit high
for what we need.

Coverage for Chatr is obviously a concern. They don't seem to be
better than Freedom from what I can see, but reviews of the local
chatr seem for the most part positive.

Thanks,

Charles