[kwlug-disc] Firefox 54 with multi-process?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Jun 16 17:32:00 EDT 2017

So, I gathered some courage, and installed the new version.

In my case, the Ubuntu add on was already disabled, but the Multi-Process
extension was disabled (per about:support).

So, perhaps one of the 8 or so extensions I have was interfering with it.

To force Multi-Process on, I had to add a new about:config parameter as
detailed here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Electrolysis#Force_Enable

I only installed it like 10 minute ago. So far, there is no difference in
behaviour, positive or negative.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.