[kwlug-disc] Meeting location blog post

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 22:39:53 EDT 2017

Do we have a check list for wants and needs?  We should have a checklist.

If we're going to do this it should help us improve our situation unless
we're really down to the wire and it doesn't seem we're at that point yet.
So rather than letting it take from us let's see what can happen.

My thoughts on a new space is that it should either improve our
presentation capabilities or exposure to newcomers.

It would also be incredible if we could leverage the space we end up
occupying to promote us as well as host us.  We should approach this as
though we're giving someone some added value to their space not just
looking to take over an area for free from them.

Also what about the Kitchener public library?