[kwlug-disc] Meeting location blog post

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 9 22:15:03 EDT 2017

Thanks to you and Stuart for helping look for places.

I am tempted to say that the meeting for the first Monday is firm, but
that is not actually true. What is true is that switching the meeting
day so it does not conflict with other events is a huge pain. But if
the Atomic Coworking Space has some other day we can get on a regular
basis, then we should take that into consideration. The last time we
shifted the meeting day it was a huge pain, but that was a long time
ago and we have computers now.

- Paul