[kwlug-disc] KWLUG is changing

B. S. bs27975 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:36:21 EST 2017

Even if it were present this second, it would still take time for people
to gather, gather their thoughts, and 'publish' them - be it
electronically or verbally / in person.

Arguably people should go to checkvist now and start doing so. Heck,
they can even start collaborating there if they're so inclined.

Presumably kanban can import a csv or whatever.

The lack of a kanban site this second isn't a hindrance. Heck, just
sinking into kanban will be a milestone in an of itself.

At this point, arguably, a technical roadmap for organizing the
organization is set (or would be found without too much difficulty, e.g.
checkvist).

Next, and perhaps more immediately, is who will PM / facilitate things?
Presumably it should not be Paul (he is, after all, the one who called
Uncle! / for help.). I'm not sure if any of the current do'ers could
also be impartial facilitators - presumably they'll be too busy do'ing,
given their familiarity with the ecosystem.