[kwlug-disc] Blogging software for Linux

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Feb 26 21:38:22 EST 2017

There's a new WordPress Users Group in town:
https://www.meetup.com/kitchener-wordpress/

Officially sponsored by WordPress too!

You could ask at their next meeting, 7:00pm on Wednesday, 1 March 2017
at Sortable (the old Zeke's restaurant).  That particular session is
aimed at beginner WordPress users, and someone may have suggestions
for offline clients.

I maintain a number of WordPress sites, and for all of them I use the
Web interface to manage the site and upload content. There's a nice
multi-site WP client as an Android app[1], but I find it too difficult
for the types of content I want to add.

- --Bob.

[1] https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.wordpress.android