[kwlug-disc] Blogging software for Linux

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 26 18:17:23 EST 2017

I think blogging is still alive but most people update via the web
interface. The other approach is to go minimalist via a static website
using Markdown markup.

Yes, some of us dinosaurs still run bloggish websites.

As for blogging clients, two that were not in the Linux section of
Chris's post are:

lekhonee-gnome
qtm

QTM looks like it is still alive (it was updated in 2015, at any
rate).

- Paul