[kwlug-disc] Canadian hosted email providers

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:26:18 EST 2017

> I suspect that the requirements of non-profit (or even no-money) and
> off-site Canadian hosting are incompatible.

Just as an FYI- I'm happy to offer hosting resources for in-need
non-profits/service groups at no charge (though reciprocal link or
something on their website would certainly be appreciated it wouldn't be a
condition), and my racks are at a local datacentre in Kitchener.  I don't
have a formal policy on it so requests are reviewed on a case by case basis
(for example, some non-profits pay their executives six figure salaries;
these non-profits can afford to pay for their hosting :-)

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*