[kwlug-disc] Simple computer inventory software

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 23 16:17:23 EDT 2016

Hubert wins the thread! I chose ikiwiki, which got me 80% of what I
needed almost out of the box.

Unfortunately, I lose the thread, because that other 20% has been
hideous, and I am still not able to do everything I want. I think it
will be good enough for government work, so I am not scrapping it yet,
but it may have been more maintainable to throw together Django app.

Thanks to everybody for their brainstorming and suggestions. It helped
me get out of my mental rut.

- Paul