[kwlug-disc] Website management tools

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 9 16:52:23 EDT 2016

Another interesting service for hosting a simple blog might also be
Ghost, https://ghost.org/.
They have a service and their project is FLOSS and can be locally
installed too.

Someone has also investigate publishing statically and editing with
Ghost locally.
https://desiredpersona.com/how-to-create-a-static-website-with-ghost/

Would get you a nice editor, and a the simplicity of deploying a static
site.

Andrew