[kwlug-disc] Introduction - Mark

B.S. bs27975.2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:57:28 EDT 2016

Yep, "Sounds like a presentation to me!" is a common refrain. You'll get
used to it. It's a rite of passage, even! Feel free to ignore them, not
that that will stop the friendly ribbing. (We all know and appreciate
how daunting and how much work presenting is, and appreciate, most
respectfully, anything you care to do.) Nobody bites - certainly medical
attention has never been called for, AFAICR. Occasional growls, but only
usually at someone trying to take their beer glass away from them early
- you could lose fingers!

Welcome all. Given my undergoing LI exploration, I've set some follows.
If you see a strange viewer ... just me from this KWLUG association.