[kwlug-disc] odrive?

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:25:46 EDT 2016

I mentions 'multiple accounts per service', which I doubt if Dropbox would
be happy about this, or when to do something to crack down on it. All I can
get with a free Dropbox plan is 22GB. If that's not enough, have to go for
the 1TB of $8.25/month. I think it's pricey too, especially I don't have
that much files to sync.