[kwlug-disc] Laptop Rescue Mission this Saturday

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 14 23:19:54 EDT 2016

Hey ho.

Bob reminded me that I had not spammed the list about this month's
laptop rescue mission, so I am doing that now. You should come! RSVP
offlist if you can, but otherwise just come by (but somebody will need
to leak the secret phone number to you).

We'll meet from 4pm onwards at Computer Recycling, 66 Queen Street
South. It is a mystery to me where you will park a horseless carriage
and maybe even how you will access the place (Charles Street looks
suspiciously closed off again), but if you can figure those things out
we will welcome you and perhaps shout huzzah.

- Paul
--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org