[kwlug-disc] Laptop Rescue Mission this Saturday

Nathan ngorvett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:57:09 EDT 2016

Paul,

Can you provide more information about what the Laptop Rescue Mission
is? Is it trying to find laptops for Computer Recycling?

I signed up to this list a week ago or so, I volunteered at computer
recycling for a fairly long while, I'm not sure if anybody here
remembers me but I went to a few KWLUG meetings as well.