[kwlug-disc] Document Freedom Day [was: SFD site hacked]

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Mar 15 13:38:23 EDT 2016

At the NPSA meeting yesterday some of us were talking about putting
together a Document Freedom Day information table for the Universities
(and Conestoga). It's probably too close to the actual Document Freedom
Day to organize anything more elaborate than an info booth (ie. no
presentations, workshops, speeches, &c).

Anyone else want to join in?

--Bob, who's also thinking of Software Freedom Day on 17 September