[kwlug-disc] Meeting formats

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:52:35 EDT 2016

I liked the format. I think Bob's suggestion is promising too.

One potential problem with having many talks is that we will more quickly
run out of willing presenters.

On the other hand, preparing a shorter talk (by which I mean shorter than
two hours) might be more accessible for some (myself included!). I hope
this will make up for the need for more presentations over all.

I am in favour of trying a meeting format with 3 or more shorter talks for
at least a few months to see how it is received.