[kwlug-disc] Meeting formats

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Aug 12 16:32:26 EDT 2016

I like short topics, but perhaps the timeslots were a bit too brief.
Lightning talks work best with prepared slides (like you had), not so
well guided demonstrations where things are likely to take twisty little
turns.

Let's do this again, but have only three presentations, limited to maybe
30 minutes each, including Q&A. That gives a bit of slack space for a 10
minute introduction / upcoming events / community news, and two breaks
of 10 minutes.

--Bob.