[kwlug-disc] Meeting formats

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 13 22:13:14 EDT 2016

Okay. November and onward is free. Somebody offer some presentations,
and I will schedule them. We can have 3 presentations a night or maybe
4.

Presentations need not be on esoteric topics. Explaining something you
use every day (as Tim did with his presentation) is fine, because
things that are obvious to you are not necessarily obvious to the rest
of us. There are a lot of relative beginners to free software who find
KWLUG intimidating because we tend to present highly technical topics.

- Paul