[kwlug-disc] Meeting formats

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 10 14:16:55 EDT 2016

This matches my experience. Logistically, finding one person to
present is much more work than finding three or four. So if you
collectively would like shorter presentations (which I believe is the
case) then step forward and present something! As John Kerr said, even
things you know well are probably new material for others.

- Paul