[kwlug-disc] Computer Recycling -- Laptop Repair Question.

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 8 21:33:08 EDT 2015

This is largely correct.

We are willing to sell laptops in various states of disrepair to those
who know what they are getting into. The main caveat is that any hard
drives we sell need to be wiped.

Average members of the public will get mad even if a mouse button is
working imperfectly, never mind broken screens. So we won't put such
laptops on the sales shelves.

- Paul