[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 7 00:27:22 EDT 2015

It would be great to have you give one or more of your talks for the LUG,
if you are willing. I think December and later is open, and you could
slot either a 40 minute presentation (a half slot) or a 90 minute one.

It would also be great for you (or others!) to help make KWLUG better.
It has been creaking along for several years now, but with sufficient
energy and enthusiasm maybe it has the potential to become more vibrant.
It also might be the case that the LUG is overconstrained and stuck
in its ways, and needs to be forked in order to improve.

- Paul