[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 6 22:38:21 EDT 2015

Are you talking about "courses" then?  There are lots of free online
courses about Linux and OSS.  How about organized schedule for group
class?  It would be interesting combination of PR, community building,
personal education, compared to each individual taking courses by
himself.  Classroom setting enforces some discipline which is absent
otherwise.
--
William