[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 4 18:35:22 EDT 2015

I go to FSOSS (Seneca at York) every year.  They have 4 tracks over 2
days.  One problem with that is you can attend only 25% of the talks.
The venue is probably free, since Seneca is the host.  You register and
pay fee, but they provide snacks, 2 lunch, and 1 beer.

I guess the focus will be your main issue.  Most people are "consumers".
So, you may want to invite people from Mozilla, RedHat, Google, etc. to
talk about their new and upcoming stuffs.
--
William