[kwlug-disc] A little anti-Windows humour for the group

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:17:22 EST 2015

I used to live in Download.com way back when, but even before I discovered
Linux I started to grow disillusioned with free Windows software, mainly
because of how Windows freeware was getting laced with all sorts of scary
things, even from a prestigious website like download.com, which is owned
by cnet.com.

This article by How To Geek shows the messes you can get into if you try to
download the "Top 10" recommended freeware packages.  A fun read:

http://www.howtogeek.com/198622/heres-what-happens-when-you-install-the-top-10-download.com-apps/