[kwlug-disc] Cable internet price increase

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Feb 24 10:17:14 EST 2015

This is just an FYI.

At the time I was looking at replacing Rogers (8 or 9 months ago), VMedia
was the lowest price for unlimited. Other providers raised prices shortly
before.

VMedia is finally catching up. They sent a notice of a price increase
starting March 1st.

Instead of $50 a month for cable (5 up 30 down, unlimited), it will now be
$60.

I just checked Start.ca (was on my short list before they raised prices),
and they are the same $60 if you want unlimited.

Hope that price increase stays put for a number of years.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.