[kwlug-disc] WPKG presentation at WWITPro

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 18 13:07:59 EST 2015

Our friends (?) at WWITPro are having a forums night on Monday, Feb
23. I am subversively sneaking some FLOSS content into the group by
doing a short (20-30 minute) presentation on WPKG, which is useful for
installing 3rd party software on Windows machines.

Signup is here:
http://www.meetup.com/WWITPRO/

If you would like to attend but do not have/want a Meetup login, then
contact me offlist and I will attempt to add you as a guest.

There are two other topics being presented at the meeting. One is
"Powershell for Windows Administrators" and the other is "Introduction
to VLANs".

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org