[kwlug-disc] September presenters needed

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 18 22:00:57 EDT 2015

This is a second callout. Does anybody have something they would like
to present? The presentation could be a short quick demo or tip, with
no fancy preparation or slides. A few quick topics strung together
would make for a fine evening.

Alternatively, is there a free-software based theme to use for a more
open roundtable discussion?

Here is an idea: who here has contributed to some open source project?
Maybe you could tell us a little about the project and how you got
involved.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org